We are available to help you
Shipping & Fees
How long does it take to ship?
What is the return policy?
As a fine jewelry company all of our pieces are made with solid 14K Yellow Gold, Rose Gold or White Gold; every piece can be made in 18K Gold upon request. All of our stones are natural diamonds and gemstones. Ensuring you can enjoy your pieces for years to come.
Product Lead Time
Please know that most of our pieces are made to order. Each product has its own lead time on the description; products usually take 4-8 weeks to be shipped out. For availability you can email email@example.com an ask if a specific product is available. If an item is in stock it will ship 2-4 business days after the order was placed.
Custom Items & Jewelry Revamp
If you want a custom piece just for you or want to revamp your existing jewelry we will be more than happy to help! Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about your size we recommend you print our size guide and follow the instructions so you can choose the best size for you.
Repairs and Resizing
- We are happy to repair an item, at no charge within the first 150 days of the purchase.
- Repairs after 150 days will have a repair and shipping fee at the expense of the customer. Pricing for repairs vary depending on style and usually start at $30, plus shipping.
- Most of our rings can be resized, but not all (like eternities). Pricing for ring resizing varies depending on style and typically starts at $60, plus shipping.
- Please note: Bangles and eternity bands cannot be resized.
- We are not responsible for items repaired by other jewelers. All warranty of the piece will be voided if another jeweler has worked on an Alev Jewelry piece.
- If we believe the items are intentionally damaged or misused, we reserve the right to refuse any replacement requests.
To request a resize or repair please email your order number and a description of the adjustment needed to email@example.com
Discounts and Promotions
Unfortunately promotions and discount codes cannot be combined; you will only be able to use one promotion or discount at the time. Discounts do not apply to Gift Cards.
We offer free standard shipping. We process orders Monday through Friday, excluding holidays. Orders received on weekdays after 12pm ET, on weekends or holidays will begin processing the next business day.
Orders do not ship on the same day they are placed. Please allow 2 business days after placing your order for processing. Alev Jewelry will send you an email with the shipping confirmation and tracking number.
Shipping times may vary due to the availability of our merchandise. Each product has its own lead-time in its description.
We offer international shipping on all of our items.
Please note that some of the countries outside the U.S. may charge taxes, custom duties or Import Fees and the recipient will be responsible for the payments. They will be collected by FedEx, UPS or DHL before the package can be delivered.
When shipping internationally, Alev Jewelry will not be responsible for any delayed deliveries due to import issues. All the charges that are incurred on a refused delivery as well as the cost of the return of the package to Alev Jewelry will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Tracking Your Order
Find the UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS tracking number contained in the shipping confirmation email.
Clicking on this tracking number should take you to your item's tracking page on the UPS, FedEx, DHL or USPS website.
If clicking on the number doesn't work automatically, then simply visit www.ups.com, www.fedex.com or www.usps.com and enter your number to track your order shipment.
Returns + Exchanges
We want you to love your new Alev Jewelry product. If you’re unhappy with your order, we will gladly accept returns for store credit or exchanges within 7 days of the receipt of the delivered product, as indicated by courier notification.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization.
- Items must be returned within 7 days of receiving the item and are eligible for exchange or STORE CREDIT.
- Returns must be unworn, undamaged, and unaltered.
- Items must be returned in the original packaging, including any boxes, pouches, and any free gift with purchase.
- All sale items, sample sale items, personalized styles and custom orders are FINAL SALE and may not be canceled, returned or exchanged. *This includes items that have a single initial.
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable. We are not responsible for return shipping charges and the original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Please take extra care when packing fragile products to ensure they will not be damaged in transit. *We reserve the right to refuse any exchange if we believe the items purchased are damaged or have been used.
- All rings ordered will be subject to a 10% restocking fee as is considered a special order. Gift Card purchases cannot be refunded.
Returning a Gift
If you receive a Alev Collection product as a gift and wish to return it, simply email us at email@example.com within 7 days of receiving your gift. We’ll be happy to issue store credit equal to the amount paid.
How to Make a Return
- STEP 1: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a return authorization number. Please include your order number in the email. *We will not accept any returns without an authorized RA number.
- STEP 2: Before you send the return, please ensure the item is in the original packaging and in a shipping box to avoid further damage. *Sending in an envelope may damage the item and we will not be able to accept the return.
- STEP 3: Ship the item to the indicated address via an insured mail service, such as FedEx or UPS with signature required.
If we do not receive your return package as described above we reserve the right to refuse your return. Alev Jewelry is not responsible for returned items lost or damaged in the mail. * Insure the package for the cost of the item.
Fine Jewelry Care
Our jewelry pieces are delicate and should be treated with care. To guarantee durability we recommend washing them with warm water, diluted soap and a soft brush or cloth. Avoid any abrasive material and contact with lotions, make up, oils and perfumes.
Safely store your jewelry separately when not in use. We recommend placing each piece in a small plastic bag.
Book a Virtual Appointment
If you are not able to come to our showroom we will be more than happy to have a virtual appointment with you. Please book your appointment here.
Showroom Hours and Location
We are more than happy to welcome you to our showroom! You can come shop Monday-Friday from 10am to 4:30pm. We will be more than happy to have you here!
2420 NE Miami Gardens Drive St. 201 Miami, Fl 33180